Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fishing report....

Capt Joe has been hitting the water alot lately and has had some great luck before all this super hot weather hit. Most trips have included multiple citations up to 48 pounds and many others in the teens, 20's and 30's have been caught in recent weeks.

I have been a little MIA over the past few weeks and months due to the birth of my daughter on June 1st. As things settle down at home I will be getting more and more reports from myself on here. I have also moved and I am now closer that ever to my favorite fishing grounds. So I look forward to getting into some Big Cats!

Don't forget that we still have T-Shirts for sale and we can mail them to you or you can get them when you come for your next fishing trip.

Prior post about T-Shirts...
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=80187760735597510#editor/target=post;postID=3125060438028543809

No comments:

Post a Comment