Well last night finally marked the return of the Sea Fox to the River. It has been a long wait. It all started about a year ago when I left the plug out at the dock while replacing some stuff on my trailer and got water in the fuel. I've had the tank pumped out twice and all three fuel pumps replaced. It's been a real pain in the but. The shop fixing it has returened the boat to me 2 different times telling me that its running great and then I take it out to test it and it runs terrible. So yesterday when I got the call that it was all fixed and ready to go you can image my hesitance to be excited but also my eagerness to get it on the water. I picked it up around 4:30 and went to the river. It was an odd feeling to be towing my boat again and it felt like it had been forever. The boat ran great for the entire 3 hours I was out last night. I started out with a quick test run at differnet speeds. It was obvious it had finally been fixed so I went to find some bait. I put out my net and for about 10 minutes and started throwing the cast net. The first throw I got 1 shad and when I pulled the net in I had 5 more. I headed upriver because it was a little windy and I wasnt so concerned with catching fish as I was with just enjoying having my boat back.