Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who's reading this?

When I used to post reports on my web page and not on this blog I was always having people tell me how much they enjoyed it and would read it all the time. I got to wondering if this blog was a turn off or something because I don't seem to get the feed back I used to. So a couple days ago I added a hit counter to the blog(I already have one on the main site) and it seems like plenty of people are coming to the blog still. I guess that's a good thing but it sure would be nice if there was a little more interaction from the readers. I realize the fishing reports have been a little light. The reason is my boat has been getting repaired for almost the last year! Capt Joe has been doing plenty of fishing but is not to good at getting the pictures or reports to me. I hope that this summer as a begin to post more fishing reports that the customers and readers will begin to comment more.

Sometimes it just seems like I'm updating my self on whats going on.

Also If you want to be automatically updated when a new post is made you can sign up on the right side of the page to "Follow" the blog. That would also help me know who is reading this.

Will my boat has been in the shop check out what I've been working on.

1 comment:

  1. Yep it works

    Underneath the comment space you have to select you name it says "Comment as:" If you arent registered as a follower you just select "Name/URL" you dont have to put anything in the URL space.

    ReplyDelete