Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Make-up Catfishing Trip



Is there anyone who would like to participate in a Make-up Catfishing Trip? I have had people ask me over the years but have never tried it. If you are not familiar with the concept of a make-up trip it is when a group of people come together for a fishing trip that may not know each other. Sometimes there will be 1 or 2 people who want to do a trip but it is less expensive per person to have more people go. So if there is anyone interested in doing a trip like this let me know. I have picked 2 dates for this trip to be November 24 or December 1st. You can sign up for either day just let me know which day you want. The cost will be $100 per person regardless of how many people come. There must be at least 2 people signed up for the day to make is worth going. The max number of people we will take on this trip is 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment